1. In the interests of fairness and professionalism to our therapists’ and other clients we ask that you please give us at least 24 hours notice if you need to change or cancel your booked appointment otherwise the full cost of the missed treatment will be charged.
2. If you are late for your appointment we will adjust the treatment if we are able to however, the full cost of the treatment will be applied.
3. If for any reason we need to cancel your appointment we will endeavour to give you as much notice as possible and to offer you an alternative time or therapist.
4. As Beauty Therapists we are unable to diagnose conditions however, we may not be able to provide a treatment if we suspect that it could adversely affect a clients medical condition or if the condition is known to be contagious.
5. Please inform us if you are pregnant, if you have any health conditions or if you are aware or suspect that you have an allergy.
6. Clients under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult unless a prior arrangement has been agreed by the management.
7. We are happy to treat men however we are unable to perform a full body massage or intimate waxing on male clients.
8. Gift vouchers have an expiry date of 6 months from the date of issue.
9. Treatments bought as courses must be paid for in full in advance. The course will expire at 8 months from the date of purchase unless a prior agreement has been arranged with the management.